The Adelaide Business Hub presents a workshop to help any new business (and a lot of existing businesses) understand the most effective method of getting themselves online.
Information covered in the workshop includes:
- Understanding the link between your customer’s buying behaviour and what digital channels are most appropriate.
- The importance of local search engine visibility.
- Online reviews. How important are they?
- Websites. Do you need one?
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn? One, two, or all of them?
- Digital Advertising. What might work for you.
Attendees do not need to bring a device to the session and the material covered does not assume any previous knowledge. However, it might useful to bring a device so you can check out your own business and your competitors online as different topics are covered.
When: Tuesday 22nd October 2019 9:15am for 9:30am start to 11:30am
Location: City of Tea Tree Gully Civic Centre – Banksia Room, 571 Montague Road, Modbury SA 5092
Cost: $55.00 (including morning tea & refreshments)