If you are starting a new business, it is important to make sure you have a good foundation. The Polaris Centre is running a Business Basics for Start-ups workshop provides you with key information for starting your business, to make sure you start on the right foot.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why you want to go into business?
- What skills you need to go into business?
- What research do you need to do?
- The importance of cashflow and what is it?
- The importance of having a clear business plan
- Business Names
- Business Structures
- Working from home
- Counting the Cost and much more ……..
The presenter has started and operated successful businesses in various industries. He will explain what you need to do to start a business.
This 1.5 hour session will be held in a relaxed environment at the Polaris Centre from 5.00pm and you are also entitled to receive a 1 hour free private mentoring session.
When: Wednesday 6th November 2019 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Location: Polaris Centre, 42-68 Mawson Lakes Blvd, Mawson Lakes
Cost: $20.00 per person or $35.00 for you and your business partner.
Bookings are essential as places are limited – to find out more information please call 8260 8205.