Become a NEL member
There are tremendous opportunities for the business community in the North, large and small, and by organizing ourselves and increasing our collaboration and communication we all progress and are in a better position to capitalize on this. Therefore, as a member you will have the following benefits:
- Direct access to a broad Business to Business network that actively engages with each other and allows you to gain an insight in participating business and find strategic answers and creative solutions for every day challenges.
- Dedicated groups in Innovation; Food, Agriculture and Beverage; Health, Ageing and Disability; Small Business and Defence; that collaborate and determine where they can work together, capitalize on industry developments, innovate and shape industry policy.
- Innovation forums and access to Universities to support and develop your original ideas.
- Regular themed member functions that focus on positive business development.
- Member only access and input into Government policy development.
You will become part of a growing community that learns from each other and wields its influence. In addition, you will be part of an organisation that supports the development of our community and contributes via thought leadership in responding to big challenges in our changing industrial and social landscape.