Small Business Association of Australia are taking SME’s to India on our next trade mission. We are looking for entrepreneurs, business owners and those wanting better opportunities to grow or expand their businesses overseas.
Trade Mission to India 2018
The Indian market has immense potential and lots to offer SME’s and entrepreneurs in Australia. Indian businesses are eager to connect and invest, they speak English and have some understanding of western culture. The population is confident and hungry for knowledge, quality goods and services, and the government utterly cooperative.
Areas of interest
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Health and Wellbeing
- Skills Development in Housing and Construction
- Low Cost Housing
- Buyers of Gems, Jewelry, Textiles and Soft Furnishings
- Cold Chain and Food Processing
- Quality Goods (eg. small goods, food, wine & cheese)
- Services and more
What we offer SMEs
SBAA has established strong and reliable connections through affiliate business organisations and government agencies. We special in inbound and out bound trade delegations, providing our delegates greater opportunities to trade internationally.
Our delegates receive;
- Support and guidance prior, during and after the trade mission;
- Connections from one of the largest business networks;
- Access to the right people and information to help enter the Indian market;
- Customised itinerary to meet the needs of each business;
- 5 star accommodation, service, and transport;
- Complimentary 12-month SBAA membership.
This is the time for entrepreneurs and SME’s to keep an open mind, get in early and reap the rewards the Indian market has to offer. Capturing a tiny percentage of the market in one region could mean big profits and growth for Australian businesses.
Please contact us on 1300 419 513 or email email@example.com to learn how we can help your business.
Small Business Association of Australia (SBAA)
Tel: 1300 413 915
Address – Appointment required:
Unit 1/7 McPhail Road, Coomera, Qld 4209 Australia