UPDATE: This is now an Online Workshop using Zoom!
Pitch your business credentials on the Industry Capability Network (ICN) portal – this is where all serious procurement managers look to invite and select companies to tender for work. This also goes for the presence of your business online.
Enhance your chances of securing work on a range of South Australian projects by positioning your business as a credible supplier in the supply chain and ultimately win work.
Participate in a 3-hour workshop run by Adelaide Business Hub expert facilitator from Quisk Design.
The workshop will help you:
- Understand the ICN Expression of Interest process
- Collate an appropriate response to EOI criteria
- Identify your Unique Value Proposition
- Develop a Capability Statement
- Increase your chances of being shortlisted
- Develop your branding and business development activities across multiple platforms
Please note participants will need their own laptop
When: Wednesday 20th May 2020 12:00pm – 3:30pm
Location: Online (Your facilitator will be in touch once you register)
For further information please connect with Tania Dunduk,
Project Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org