UPDATE: This is now an Online Workshop using Zoom!
There is no getting around the fact that ‘no systems = no work’ when it comes to defence and major project contract opportunities
Find out what needs to be done and how your business can get on the right track in a way that is practical and affordable.
This workshop run by Adelaide Business Hub will provide you with an understanding of management systems and making your company systems ready to attract more opportunities for Government, Defence and the Private Sector.
Gain an understanding of developing a management system, achieving certification, maintaining certification and demonstrating continuous improvement.
Topics covered include:
- Why ISO 9001 conformance is often a requirement when tendering.
- Gain an insight of how a practical and workable management system can be implemented for improving and monitoring all areas of your business.
- Understand how you can increase your business efficiency; productivity and profit whilst improving customer relations at the same time.
- Identify the gaps your business has against the ISO Standard(s).
- Third Party Certification – understand what it means to your business.
- Next steps you can take if you’re interested in providing evidence of compliance.
When: Wednesday 10th June 2020 12:00pm – 3:30pm
Location: Online (Your facilitator will be in touch once you register)
For further information please connect with Tania Dunduk,
Project Manager: email@example.com