Would you like to gain a better understanding of the defence industry landscape?
Would you like to improve your odds of winning a portion of the Federal Government’s investment into Defence procurement over the next decade?
Learn how the defence industry works, and how to develop a digital marketing document used in the defence industry – the Quad Chart – with this workshop by Adelaide Business Hub.
The Quad Chart is used throughout the industry to help professional buyers quickly work out exactly who your business is, what your business does, what sets it apart, and more.
You’re encouraged to bring your laptop along (MS Power Point required) so that you can walk away from this session with Quad Chart in hand.
- Why the defence industry presents a huge opportunity for your business
- Whether the defence industry is the right industry for your business to pursue
- How the defence industry eco-system operates
- How to position yourself for defence industry opportunities
- How to develop the key defence industry marketing document – the Quad Chart
- Next steps you can take if you’re interested in getting into the defence industry
When: Thursday 13th February 2020, 12:00 pm for 12:30 pm – 3.30 pm
Location: Adelaide Business Hub, 6 Todd Street, Port Adelaide
Cost: $55.00 (including light lunch and networking at 12:00 pm)
For further information please connect with Tania Dunduk,
Project Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org