This Polaris Centre workshop is a free online session using Zoom Video Conferencing.
With more than 2 billion users active on Facebook per month it’s important that your business has a presence on the world’s most popular social media platform. In this session our business advisor will take you through the process of setting up an effective Facebook Business page and the first steps of using that page effectively to engage with your audience.
Topics covered in this workshop will include:
- Choosing a Facebook Business page name and tag.
- Profile pictures and Cover images.
- Using the About page effectively.
- Choosing the right page template and content tabs.
- Managing the Facebook Business page as a team.
- What and When to Post.
- Strategies to get to 1000 likes!
The presenter has extensive experience working with Facebook to promote his own businesses and will share his experiences.
When: Wednesday 15th April 2020 4:30pm – 5:15pm
Location: Zoom Video Communications (Your facilitator will be in touch once you register)
Bookings are essential as places are limited – to find out more information please call 8260 8205.