Vietnamese Farmers’ Association of South Australia Inc. is hosting Vietnamese New Year Celebration for the NORTH! Let’s join in to share the beauties of cultural diversities.
Saturday 10th February 2018 at 7pm
Virginia Community Centre
Lot 545 Old Port Wakefield Road Virginia SA 5120
Neat Casual Dressing in lively & vibrant colours
7 course Vietnamese cuisine catered by Ninh Kieu Mekong restaurant (see menu below)
Tickets only $50 per person
FAMILY and/or GROUP BOOKINGS ARE HAPPILY WELCOMED!
Please contact Felicia Nguyen
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 0423 333 295
Ticket includes 7 course meal includes:
- Salted beer nuts + prawn crackers
- Vietnamese style roast pork, roast duck + fried dumplings
- Salad of the Imperial Palace
- Soup “OK”
- Stir fried egg noodles with prawns in XO sauce
- Fish in Thai style sweet & sour sauce with steamed rice
- Asian style sweet dessert of mixed fruits & jelly
*Vegetarian options available*
We look forward to seeing you there!