Having a business website is a key component of a business’s marketing strategy in a digital economy, however, knowing where to get started and how to manage it can be a very daunting task.
For a lot of small businesses, outsourcing the creation and management of their website just isn’t a viable option. To overcome this, a number of businesses are using simple to operate website platforms like WordPress.
This workshop presented by The Polaris Centre will go through why so many people are using WordPress as a business website.
- Managed hosting or self-hosting a WordPress website? What’s best for me!
- Making sense of the WordPress Dashboard
- Create and update content (pages, blog entries, photos etc) in WordPress quickly and efficiently
- Discover different themes, what they are and how to customise them
- Learn about master plugins, widgets and settings
The presenter uses WordPress himself and has extensive experience working with WordPress with his own business.
When: Monday 9th September 2019 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Location: Banksia Room, City of Tea Tree Gully Civic Centre, 571 Montague Rd, Modbury, SA